Monday, September 14, 2009

Project 2 Assignment write up

The first project was relatively simple because I took a group of characters I had created which were similar and style and simply added them into a setting which they could interact with which I typically do not do in my sketchbook. For this second project, I didn't really know where else to get my imagery but from the same place. Searching for new characters, they became less related in style which is why I tried to relate them through my project. I would like to have added a bit more elements to this project to make it make more sense. For example I wanted more backgrounds, a sound or two, and text. Yet even as I tried to add more context layers, my project continually froze up and pixelated my whole screen making it impossible to do anything. I'm not sure what the cause of this could be but I'm taking it as a sign that I need to start working and thinking differently. I think having seen more examples would maybe help lead me in a new direction because I feel somewhat lost as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment